Saturday, January 24, 2004

New Valentines Blog Layout, I wanted to use one of the photos of the roses Clayton send me but couldn't work anything with them in PSP. I'll keep trying though, and if I get anywhere I'll post the pic up. I got the rose from Free Stock Pictures.com

Today hasn't been all that bad pretty funny actually. Work was funny, they were all asking me to work Sunday's and I've told them no several times. I don't see why I should work a Sunday when all the rest of my co-workers go out drinking on a Saturday night, and don't work the Sunday shift cause they all have hangovers. Anyways I told my duty manager no, simply because I will be attending church very shortly. This is because I'm not a member of the Church, and if I would like to have my blessing there next year I would have too attend for about 6wks. Well, my other co-worker over heard this conversation, and somehow picked up that I was getting Married tomorrow. So I went into work today, and practically everyone in the store thought I was getting married tomorrow. Everyone was asking me "Are you getting married tomorrow" "Congratulations for tomorrow" I was like I'm not getting married tomorrow, I'm just attending Church.

Last night I went to my friends place for a couple of drinks and to watch a few movies with the girls. I found out that Catherine my best mate will be going to Florida Disney World to work in the resort from May-October. She's going with her College, so that's cool. I asked Clayton if we could take a road trip down there to see her, and he said sure. She said she can get us a discount for the hotel and the park, so that'll be so cool can't wait.