Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Yaay I lost 3lbs this week, how great is that? I've created a blinkie for my efforts

The Blinkie is linked to my Weigh in page. Been to the Gym today with my sister so I did my work out for the day, it was pretty refreshing. Afterwards we had a nice healthy salad from the restaurant, which was really nice and tasty.

Talking to Clayton right now, unfortunately he has to go into hospital for his ingrown toe nail on Thursday. This time it's being removed, eeeh painful huh. So he'll be out of sorts for a couple of days, hopefully he'll be better soon though.

Oh Stacie gave me this link from Julies wedding page. It's a Wedding Cracker site, I have been looking for Wedding Crackers for our wedding, and funnily enough the store is in Bellingham WA. Where Clayton lives hehe, so that's pretty cool, oh they do Christmas Crackers too. Guess I won't be needing my mum to ship me any over for Christmas then.

Oh I made two more blinkies, I got the Teddy Bear Tube from Amanda I also made this Country Blinkie for my hunny.