Thursday, January 08, 2004

Hmm this could be a problem, this is what's in our news headlines at the moment. "US urged to extend visa deadline." As far as I can see though I won't have to apply for a new passport not until my recent passport runs out. Those people who's passports do run out shortly will have to apply for a tourist visa to get into the US. The new passports won't be available in the UK until 2005, so everyone wanting to travel to the US, will have to apply for a tourist visa at the London US embassy.

"British travelers holding a "machine-readable" passport - issued in Britain since November 1991 - can still travel to the US without a visa for the 10-year lifetime of their document. " So I think I can still travel with that passport, I'll just have to be fingerprinted and photographed when I enter the US. My family however will have to apply for their passports now, to be able to enter the US without applying for a tourist visa. It's all quite confusing, but I'm hoping it won't be a problem for me or my family.

I'm starting a new section on my website it's called "Natalie's Diet Challenge" yes that's right people I'm getting back into losing weight again. The pages aren't finished yet, but as of next Monday I'll be starting a new diet. Hoping to bring out a healthier happier and confident Natalie. I've already lost a lot of weight. Before I met Clayton for the first time in person I managed to lose around 56lbs I've put about 14lbs back on since then. I really don't want to put all the 56lbs back on again. So I'm going to work really hard, I've always been overweight and this time I'm going to win.