Monday, January 26, 2004

Well, it's Monday night already wow that day sure went by fast. Not a lot to say today, I worked this morning and got back at 2pm. Then headed straight back out again, to post my visa forms off. I should get a date for my interview and medical soon. I'm getting pretty nervous about everything now, especially seeming that they can say no to us at any time.

Anyways when I got home I ordered a movie off box office, my sister Eloise is back from university for a couple of days. So we just sat and watched "Sweet Home Alabama" I've seen it before when I was visiting Clayton for the summer. But it was nice to see it again.

Met Clayton online for the rest of the evening. I've done a huge revamp to the "Our Story" section of our site. I had the template from Laurie I think I will be keeping the same template for the whole site now, except the front page. So I'll be updating and changing all the pages shortly.

Anyways that's about it here, I have a day off tomorrow, I was thinking of going to the gym. That is if my sister is up for it. Night all.