Thursday, January 15, 2004

Guess what I had this morning, everyone guessing... I had a bouquet of red white and yellow roses off Clayton. The delivery guy came round this morning they are really nice, here I took a pic "My Roses" aren't they just gorgeous hehe I'm spoilt. Thank you hunny they are lovely. I feel so special and loved.

Today has been pretty good, not only because of the Roses lol. I started creating some cool Blinkies. So I was very proud of myself, I thought the one for my Diet challenge (Below) Was pretty good. Oh I also found this Welsh Clinque today. Hehe as you can see in my menu box hehe "I love Wales" I went in searching for Welsh Blinkies but couldn't find any and came across the Clinque, so now I'm in the process of making my own Welsh Blinkies. I'll post them on here for all too see when I'm done.