Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Clayton's been having major snow blizzards in his area the last week. Yesterday was the worst, Seattle was pretty much snow covered completely. Check out this article in the Seattle Times It was way cool, I was watching it on the Seattle Space Needle Web Cam I can't believe all that snow hit in one day, and yet today it's noting but rain and slushy ice. LOL clean off. I want snow I want snow I want snow!! Hehe Clayton was so cute I was so jealous of the snow he was having, so when we were chatting he changed the IM environment on yahoo, too snow flakes awwww lol.

I'm on my lonesome tonight big awwww everyone. Hehe Clayton's gone to the Train Museum, apparently they are moving to a new location in Bellingham. They are having the grand opening in a over a weeks time. So everything needs to be in order, you can check their website here The Bellingham Railway Museum

Oh Sanna the place I play monopoly Online is here Games.com it's a really cool place, you have to register with them first though. Hehe Clayton and I are having so much fun with it. Didn't think you can play monopoly online, I'm a major monopoly fan and so is Clayton.

Oh by the way Sanna I took your Blinkie Linkie and finally added it too my daily reads. Hehe looks nice with all the others there.