Monday, January 05, 2004

Finished my Photo MSN Group, if anyone would like to join here's the addy Our Photo Album if anyone applies to join, can they state who they are in the application thanks :):)

Not much going on really, work was alright. Came home and got a call from my Grandfather, he's doing me a favor. He's collecting my Long Birth certificate up at the registry office, it's for my visa. Then I can send my immigration papers off.

Been talking with Clayton all evening, which is nice. We've been playing monopoly online, I won yaaay lol. It's nice that he has a few days off, we can spend alot of time together. We're off now to watch our fave movie together. Sleepless In Seattle hehe ring any bells lol.

Oh by the way, just a quick message to Miriam and Anne, I can't seem to post anything on your tag boards. They keep coming up with page not displayed, so I'm not ignoring you guys. Hehe it's just my silly computer acting up. Hope you both have a good week if I can't tag you both lol.

Anyways I'm off to watch my movie with my hunny.