Sunday, January 04, 2004

Well, the weekend has been ok. I worked on Saturday which was alright. Been working on a Photo MSN group over the last couple of days. Been putting all our photos of our meetings in there as well as pictures of our cottage so everyone can see where I'm moving too lol. It's making me all reminiscent scanning all of our "First Meeting Pics" in. I'm missing everything so much can't wait to go back. I know it sounds strange but I even miss our little cottage and our car. lol

Once I've added all the pics I will let everyone know and they will have to apply to join.

I've filled out all my immigration papers, so I just need to send them off now. I've decided that we'll have a wedding in June because my sisters can come out then for the wedding. Seeming they still had school and such.

Hehe Erin I promise I won't change my blog layout for a while now. I'm quite happy with the way it is now. Oh and for everyone wanting to see my dress, I can't post it on here because Clayton comes here often. And I don't want him to see it, obviously bad luck lol. But I'll take a Digital pic and email to everyone too see.

I haven't talked with Clayton much over the past 3days, he's had to leave early for work. The weather has been so bad there with the Snow and such that he has to leave like 45mins early to get to work in time. But he has like 3 days off next week yaaay so that'll be nice to spend alot of time with him.