Thursday, December 18, 2003

Well, yesterday I wasn't feeling very well so I went to bed early and didn't blog. Today I'm much better and I'm feeling very loved. I had Clayton's Christmas package through the mail today, so that cheered me up. I opened his Christmas card, and it read "To my darling Wife" awwwww it was so sweet of him to get me a card for a wife, even though we aren't married yet. Thank you sweetie it was lovely.

Clayton also received his CD cabinet I bought him over eBay, so he also loved that. He hasn't had a chance to fix it up yet, so I'm looking forward to seeing the pic of it, when it's all complete.

Yaay my parents got all the movie channels back for Christmas so cool lol. I just finished watching "The Others" with Nicole Kidman, that's a scary movie lol. There's some good movies on over Christmas, only problem is me and Clayton watched a few of them together when he was here last Christmas. And then I miss him more than ever, hmm I try not to dwell on it. I'm focusing more on the fact that I'll be spending next Christmas with him.