Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Well, today has been fun. I went down town with my friend Catherine, and my sister Eloise to do some Christmas shopping. 5hrs of shopping and 90 pounds less I have everyone's Christmas presents sorted. Wow I really am broke now lol, lucky I get paid this week woo hoo :) it was nice to be able to hang out with my sis and best mate. Ooh I also bought a nice cream polar neck sweater in New Look, it was on sale for like 9 pound so that was cool.

I bought my mum this nice photo frame which was personally made for me in the local market. It had a nice verse with a lilac Lilly next to it. The verse reads,

"To a special mum"
Thank you mum for being you,
And for loving me the way you do,
You always show how much you care,
It's nice to know you are always there,
To help, advise and guide me through,
I love you mum for being you.

I liked it alot, I wanted to get her something special for helping me through the visa and helping me on emigrating over to the US. And basically for just being a mum, she's helped me so much over the last 6mths, and I don't know what I'm gonna do without her when I move.

We caught the 5pm bus back and I was back home at 6:30pm, I called Clayton and we've talked the rest of the night. His foot is getting a bit better which is good. I work tomorrow and the rest of the week but thankfully they aren't long shifts.