Sunday, December 21, 2003

Well, I'm back people. I haven't been very well over the past few days. Apparently the doctor says I have viral vertigo, so I've had tablets to stop the dizziness and sickness. But the headache is still there. I've been trying to stay away from the PC the last couple of days, to see if things will get better. My head has been really dizzy, and I've been feeling quite nauseated with it. The only way I felt any better was in bed sleeping. I haven't been in work, cause I couldn't stand. But I'm doing a little better now. The tablets are working, they are making me feel quite drowsy though.

I think I'm already for Christmas just about, I've wrapped everyone's Christmas gifts up I just need to go and visit and deliver them all now. Which to be perfectly honest I haven't got the energy to do. I'm still very weak, after the past few days. I hope I get better soon, I hate being ill over Christmas. Shades of last Christmas spring to mind, when Clayton was here and everyone was sick, but at least Clayton was here to take care of me then.

One year ago today was our engagement party you can check out our pictures of that day here, Engagement Photos