Monday, December 08, 2003

Hehehe this is funny someone really thinks they are pretty special. You know I've been accused yet again of plagiarising. You think this girl would have something better to talk about, but no, she carries on with her childish games. Certain people need to grow up and start acting like adults! You may think I plagiarised you, but your not going to win, my website will still stand and I will not be taking any pages down. I have worked hard to create a website for Clayton and I, and I wont have it vandalised!!

This person seems to think I've created a similar 100 things page. Now why would I want to copy this persons work that I personally don't even like. I'm laughing so much right now cause I think this is ridiculous, why would I want the same 100 things about her, I'm creating a page about me!! We are two completely different people haha funny or what! This is no better than bullies in a School playground. I WONT BE BULLIED! And I have no intention of pulling down this page. Please grow up - I really have better things to do and ~Yawn~ you are boring me !


Anyways on other topics, I've been getting my package ready to send to Clayton and his family. I've also got my cards ready and a package to Stacie and her family to send also. So I'll be going to town tomorrow to post them off. It will cost me an arm and a leg to post everything lol.

I also wanted to give a big thank you to Sarah my sis and Stacie my blog bud! For sticking by me. Stacie your a good friend and it's times like this where you really realise who your friends really are. So thank you hun! :) ~Big Hugs~