Sunday, December 07, 2003

Look what I made today, I made him from a tutorial me and Stacie found online. The tutorial I used was from Kristina. Isn't he cute, I'm calling him the Christmas Bear lol. I'm having so much fun making these from the tutorials.




I also made this for my sister's MSN group, so I hope you like sis :)




Not a whole lot has happened today, it's been pretty quite online. Haven't chatted to Stacie today so I hope she's doing ok. I finally found Clayton's main Christmas present on ebay this evening. I've found what I wanted at the Target, Walmart and Amazon websites but they wont take my Credit Cards from the UK grrrr. So I decided to go searching on ebay, and found what I wanted. So it's all bought and paid for, lol can't share what I bought him cause I know he reads this lol sorry babes. But hopefully they'll ship it out to him in the next 4 days. :) :)

I also won an award this week from the Site Fights for the Best Spirit Page the award is really cute! I'm really pleased with myself lol.

I talked with Clayton for about 2hrs before he left for work, the time we shared this evening just went by so fast. Felt like we didn't have any time together. I was thinking this evening that this year will be our last Christmas apart, and next year will be our first Christmas together as a married couple. The thought made me all warm and happy inside awwww lol. Anyways best get off to bed I have work in the morning. ~Hugs to everyone~