Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Yes, we've all done it, left a paper till the last minute to write and spend most of the night revising it. Aah the memories- well that was me last night. Several cups of caffeine from 1pm till 1am, striving to finish my paper that was due first thing in the morning. Don't get me wrong I was well prepared! My first draft was just full of ideas. However, when it came to writing my second draft and coming to a strong thesis point my mind just went blank. A total brain freeze! The paper was on Internet Romance; which I should have been a pro on - seeming I lived through one.

I finally closed my eyes at around 1:20am last night; I awoke like a zombie with just under 5 hours of sleep. Even in my zombie state; I still had the energy to proof read my paper for the 8th time.

The one thing I can say that got me through this hard and trying time was....

"Starbucks-Starbucks is my friend!"