Wednesday, February 15, 2006

So much stuff has happened over the last couple of weeks, I'm just going to break it down into sections.

Work
I'm now working two jobs, I received a phone call last Monday from from the day care I used to work at 'Kids World' they were wondering if I'd like to come in and sub for them. Sounds like they are really desperate for staff right now. After calling them back I told them they are more than welcome to call on certain days to see if I'm home. This Monday they call "Can you please help us out" and me finding it hard to say no, said yes I'll be in in the afternoon. It was nice to see all my co-workers again, and also the kids I used to work with, which are all talking really well now.

School
Can't believe I only have another 5wks left of this quarter, it's gone quick. I had my mid-term result back for English I had 95% I was so proud of myself. I'm also getting an A on all my quizzes, and pretty much getting a C+ on my essays. I have to register for next quarter soon, I'm going to be taking Art 112 class and English 100.

Valentine's Day
Clayton and I decided to make our own Valentine's gifts this year. We went to a local pottery store and painted our own design, I painted a mug and coaster for Clayton, and Clayton painted a plate for me.



Valentine's evening was really romantic, Clayton made me a candlelit dinner. Pork Roast stuffed with feta cheese, garlic, spinach and apricots. Roast potatoes, mushrooms and peppers. Followed by a heart cheese cake and Roses.



Weight Loss
I started Weight Watchers just about 2wks ago now and I've lost 11lbs in total, although I've probably put some back on now after that cheese cake (which I didn't eat all of, Clayton helped me out. )