Sunday, February 05, 2006

Ok tell me this, why do we all get obsessed with something that doesn't even interest us? Is it mainly because everyone else is talking about it? And by making yourself extra interested and knowledgeable on the subject, it won't make you look totally pathetic and sad in front of people.

Take for instance the Superbowl, last week I had no idea what this was all about. But in little over a week I have learned so much about this event it is freighting. The only reason I know so much is because the Seattle Seahawks got through to the final round, and have never played in the Superbowl before. Today they are playing against the Steelers Pittsburgh.

So for someone who doesn't even give a shit about football,
I'm going to say, "Go Seahawks"

Update: And no I didn't watch the match, I tuned in right at the end when the Steelers won.