Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Hope everyone had a great Halloween, I was working. We are normally closed on Monday, but a local church had hired the whole place for the day. And we had over 200 kids come in and play. I really enjoyed watching all the kids come in all dressed up, Americans really make a big deal of Halloween, they go all out. Talk about cheating my diet this week, I've had so much candy. Funny I sound all American with the new words I've picked up like, Candy, Geesh, and I'm always saying oh that sucks. I'm sure my family will notice how much I've changed my vocabulary when I'm back home.

My mother was wanting a couple of pictures of the place where I worked, unfortulatly the place doesn't have a website. Which is kind of a good thing, as I could use the practice if I'm going into website design for a proffesion, so maybe I'll set up one. Anyway's I did a search online and actually found some pictures of the place so below are a few shots from Tube Time, thanks to Heather for the pictures. I'll probably try and take some shots of the place this week if I get a chance.

I also found a really great article about Tube Time, you can read about it here. I like the first sentence of that article, "In a climate like ours, where the rain drizzles relentlessly out of the sky for more days out of the year than any of us care to count" Many people have asked me why I have moved to Washington State, when the climate is so simular to the United Kingdom. They laugh when I say it rains more in Wales!