Tuesday, July 26, 2005

New Blog Layout, what does everyone think? I'm not sure on it, I think it's a little bit plain, I liked the other one a lot, but I fancied a change.

Our weekend was good, did a bit of Gardening while the weather was nice. I'm planning on getting a white picket fence to go around our Cottage, then making a little Gravel stepping stone garden with some flowers. I can't wait till it's all done, it'll look so pretty. I'll post pics when it's all done, I'm waiting on Clayton's dad to get back to me about making a fence for us. I doubt he'll help us though, as MIL is worrying yet again about our money situation. I know their concerned, but it's our personal business.

I wasn't well on Monday, I went to bed on Sunday night with a headache. And woke up with one Monday morning with dizziness and feeling nausea. I had a feeling I knew what it was as I had this before back in the UK, Vertigo which is like a kind of motion sickness. Anyways I phoned the pharmacy to see if they can give me anything, and they said I had to see a Dr first. So I had to call in sick in work, not that I was really up to it anyway. Then headed to the Drs, I told the Dr what I thought it was and he was like well I'm still a little concerned about the headache, I'm gonna send you down for a CT Scan. I have to say American Drs will do anything for you if you have health Insurance, they'll run all the tests in the world. Only problem is I'm gonna spend the next 4mths paying for it now, as my Insurance only pays half and I have to pay a co-payment. My scans came back fine, and low and behold, it was Vertigo. In some respects the US Health system is better than the UK, I'd be still waiting for my CT scan back there, saying that they'd probably wouldn't even bother sending me to have one. Ah well I'm much better now, really tired though as the drugs they gave me, make me sleepy.