Sunday, July 31, 2005

Hope everyone is having a great weekend, too bad it's nearly over.

Just to annoy my sister Sarah I thought I'd post about my Gardening attempts, as her green fingers are very poor, as seen in her last post. Take a peek at my planted pots, I planted these back in Febuaray. The Flowers in the first Pot are.. Black Eyed Susans, (that's the Yellow Sun flower type one) The Pink ones left to right are Ultra Rose Star Petunia, & Geranium Rose. The Second pot has the Geranium Rose & some of the Ultra Rose Star Petunia's.

































Never really been much of a Gardner, didn't really have much of a Garden back in Wales, but I guess it didn't help when it was always raining there. I'd say that's your excuse sis ;)

Anyway in other news I start taking a Diet Pill I was prescribed by the Doctor, back in the UK I was prescribed the pill Reductil/Meridia and I lost a good amount of weight on it. But since emigrating I've put a lot of that weight back on, and I'm miserable. I know a lot of you may think that taking pills really isn't the answer, but I've tried everything in my power to try and lose weight over the years and nothings worked. The Doctor even thought I should try Gastric bypass Surgery. I don't really want to go that far, I've heard a lot of bad stuff about that kinda surgery. Anyways these pills have to be followed by a Calorie Controlled Diet, and a tight exercise regime, so here's hoping I lose something.

Yesterday was nice we went out for a long drive, it was a lovely sunny day. We stopped at a local English Tea Room that I noticed in passing. It wasn't as good as the other English Tea Rooms I had been too, but it was nice to have some tea and a Scone.

Tomorrow Clayton and I will put in our time off for our Christmas Vacation to the UK. Hopefully we'll both get the time off, I'll let you all know. I know everyone back home is looking forward to our visit.