Thursday, June 16, 2005

Thanks for all the congrats on the new job, things are going really well with it. I started Wednesday the day was long with filling out forms, and orientation. I'm an Assistant Toddler Teacher and I'm in a class with about 12 Toddlers, they are all so cute. The first day was really trying in the sense that the Center had 2 Fire Drills something was wrong with the fire alarm. So we had to gather all the children out, and me not knowing all the routine and most of the children's names, yeah I was a little clueless. At the end of the day I came home and just went to bed I was so tired.

Today wasn't as bad, it was fun to just be around kids, although we did have an incident with one of the kids biting another. I'm getting to know all the children now, they are all so sweet and they all want to cuddle with me. When I left at 5:30pm one of the girls Justice was crying as she wanted me to stay. I was like awwww.

Clayton was telling me that now I'm working in a Day Care this should hold off my maternal craving for a while, I was like I don't know it's making it worse hehe. I am really tired; it's hard to get back into an 8hr day. Next week will be hard doing the whole week. I'm sure once I get used to it, things will be fine.

That's about it for now, will update on the weekend.