Thursday, June 02, 2005

Okay well I start the Housekeeping job at The Days Inn on Sunday, I know it's not what I really want to do, but anything will help right now seeming we need the money. I'm still going to keep applying for Office Jobs, and Day Care Jobs, hopefully something better will come by. I do have those Interviews on Friday so fingers crossed, I also just applied for a FT Position at the YMCA for an Assistant Toddler Teacher, which actually they just called to arrange an Interview for. Ooh tomorrow is gonna be fun I have one Interview at 10am, one at 12noon and then one at 3pm, Clayton has an Interview also at 12:30. So we're gonna be all over town.

In other news guess what I found the other day, a Robins nest right by our drain pipe. At first I didn't think it was a Robin as British Robins are very different to American Robins. But Clayton assured me that it was a Robin so I researched it online. See the following links.. British Robins American Robins. Found out that the nest also has 3 eggs in it. Clayton took an amazing picture of the eggs, below are a few shots.


Female Robin incubating her eggs.  Posted by Hello


Robin Eggs. Posted by Hello

I'm watching them everyday to see if they are hatched it takes about 2wks for them to hatch. I think they are about a week in, so I have to wait about another week. The male Robin is up on the branch near by, protecting the female and her nest. I don't want to disturb them to much, because I've heard if you disturb the mother quite a lot then she'll just leave the nest and won't come back. So I'm being careful, but it's just neat to watch.