Monday, September 06, 2004


Well my weekend was pretty good, we went down to Clayton's parents Saturday night. It was Clayton's Moms Birthday. We had a lovely BBQ, I'm so glad things are a lot easier with the In laws now. Clayton's mom and I ended up talking about Aromatherpy all night, she's getting into it a lot more. I love Aromatherpy, and use to take classes for Swedish massage back in the UK. I said we'd have to get together for me to give her a foot massage, too bad I left most of my oils back home though. I've been looking on e bay for some Essential oils, and massage Oils. After dinner we ended up watching some home of Clayton when he was small, hehe that was fun.

Last Thursday we went to change my name on my Bank account and put my name on Clayton's account for us to have a Joint Bank account. Yay I also got a Debit Card, through our Joint Account too, so that's cool, I can be a bit more independent. We also went to change my name on my ID card, so I now have my Washington State ID card in my married name.

We got our new printer sometime last week too, we send the faulty one back. At least this one is working now, so I can scan my Wedding pictures in. Watch out for them in my Photo MSN group. I've also been working on a new website called "Sunflower Designs" I'm going to be making unique websets and selling them for about $5. It's gonna take me a while to get everything in order, but watch the space for my new site. I've been doing some computer work for Marsha Clayton's Real Estate Broker, and our friend. It's kinda cool, gives me something to do and some extra cash.

I think that's about it, I haven't got many plans this week. Probably just be working on my new site a lot.