Thursday, September 09, 2004


Printers don't you just love them, you know we've been having trouble with our Lexmarks all in one printer. Well we had a replacement one shipped out to us last week, and guess what the replacement printer isn't working. Clayton was on the phone to them on Wednesday sorting it out, he went through a series of tests with him. And surprise surprise it didn't work. So they shipped us another replacement, we had it today. It's working good so far, but our Black ink cartridge run low from all the testing. I told Clayton to phone them and get them to ship us some ink, which they are actually doing.

Grr I'm fed up of printers, so I couldn't get to scan our wedding photos in. I did however scan one in, so I think I'll just post this one on my blog. This picture is actually my favorite, I'm going to get a large one and have it framed.


Clayton & Natalie  Posted by Hello

Oh I don't think I posted about this, but I bought a Playstation over ebay. I really miss playing Tomb Raider. I used to play it back in the UK, so it arrived yesterday and I've been really hooked on the game. Today we went too a Game Store where they sell used games, we bought Bust A Move it's like a Tetris game. I thought it would be good for Clayton as he can only play with one hand as he has a disability with his right hand. It's kinda cool cause we can play 2 player games, we've had so much fun.

I've been feeling quite homesick the last few days so I went searching online for Welsh people in Seattle and you never guess what I found "The Seattle Welsh Women's Club" I just literally got off the phone with the lady. And they are having a meeting tomorrow, she told me to come a long, problem is Clayton's working he's trying to re arrange his shift. I would so love to go, she says there are many Welsh Expats in the group. They arrange Welsh craft stalls, and they even have a Saint David's Day in March. I don't feel so homesick now, knowing that there are some Welsh people out here.