Thursday, July 15, 2004

It's been a while, sorry I haven't had a chance to update ya all. I've been very busy with my family and then the aftermath of the Wedding hehe. My Family flew back to the UK on Tuesday, that has been an emotional time for me saying goodbye to them. They arrived safely in the UK and are still suffering from Jet Lag. It was great to have them all here, we took them sight seeing all over Washington.

We've been having a lazy week, Clayton has this week off. So it's nice just to take a time out and be together. No rest for the wicked though, I've been getting my paper work together for my Adjustment of Status.

Thanks again for all the Congratulations and best wishes, I can't believe we've been married little over a week and a half now. It feels like a dream, it all went by so quick. The Wedding day, was gone in a flash no pun intended hehe the photographer did a great job but most of the day was pictures. I'm hoping to update my Wedding section of my site in the next week, so once that's done I'll let ya all know and you can have a good read of the Wedding Day. I can't believe after nearly 4yrs of being in an Online Long Distance Relationship, we are here together as husband & wife. It's so surreal, I feel so blessed and loved.

I added more pictures to our MSN Group there's about 50 pictures of the Wedding in there. If you aren't a Member, please sign up but be aware I won't accept blank applications. Please let us know who you are when you join.

Tomorrow we are driving to the County court house to get copies of our Marriage certificate, for my Adjustment of Status paper work. We're making a day of it, and going shopping yay.