Thursday, July 08, 2004

I'm now a married woman, Tuesday July 6th was the most incredible day of my life. I married my best friend, lover and soul mate, the day was so special. Everything went really well like clockwork, the Flowers were stunning the Cake was breathtaking the food was delicious. All my close family & friends were there, making it even more special. The bridesmaids were gorgeous, the mother of the bride was blooming. And the groom well, what can I say he looked very cute in his tux. Everyone said the bride was stunning, breathtaking. I was a very photogenic bride, according to all my guests.

I just wanted to let you all know that the day went really well, it was a very emotional day for Clayton and I. But we got through it without a problem, everything was just lovely and so perfect.

Thank you all so much for the Congratulations and the e cards wishing us well. It means so much to us, having so many happy thoughts and best wishes for the future. We have loads of photos, the photographer took some beautiful shots, but they won't be available for 2-3 weeks. I am waiting for Sarah the maide of honor to get back to the UK and upload her digital pictures for me to post them here. As soon as I get a single picture I'll post it here for everyone to see I promise.

But I just wanted to let everyone know the day was just perfect.