Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Hey Guys,

Just to let everyone know I arrived safely in Seattle. It was a very emotional goodbye to my family & Friends. And then seeing Clayton again was very emotional for me also. But I made it safe & sound, and had a goodnight sleep. I just can't believe I'm here, it feels really surreal. Seeing Clayton again is really great, it was nice to hold each other again.

The flight was long, I traveled with SAS. I went from Birmingham UK to Copenhagen then from Copenhagen to Seattle. The Seattle flight was 10hrs, but we got in an hour ealier which was great.

Immigration was fine, they asked me a few questions about Clayton. How we met, etc etc. Then I had my right & left index fingers, fingerprinted. And I had a little digital web cam photo. Other than that, he stamped my visa and told me I had 90 days to get married. And wished me luck.

Thanks for all the best wishes. And thanks to Mel and Fiona for sending me lovely e cards. That was very sweet girls thank you. I logged online last night and was like wow 17 comments lol, I'm a popular girl. Sorry I haven't blogged sooner, the few days leading up to leaving I was saying goodbye to everyone. So I just didn't have a chance. Bet you all missed my posts huh ;)

Oh and my Cottage is a mess lol, I leave Clayton for 6mths and it becomes a total wreck. Men don't know the meaning of house cleaning lol. So guess what I'm doing when he's in work. It'll take me a while to make it like home again, but I'll get there I have loads to unpack. Plus Clayton's uncle is putting in a new shower for us, and it isn't finished yet. They were hoping it would be finished by the time I got here, but they ran into a few problems. Hopefully it'll be finished by the end of the week.

Right well, we are off out now to get a new Wardrobe/Closet for me. I have loads of clothes & shoes you wouldn't believe lol. I'll blog more soon, hope everyone is well.

~Hugs to everyone~