Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Well I feel kind of bummed right now. I've been studying for my Drivers ed test for a quite a while now, and I felt confident enough to take it. So today I thought I'd do just that, so I went to the DMV sat there and waited for about an hour. Finally got called up, paid my $20 and went to take the test. Unfortunately I didn't pass. I missed 6, ugh I'm so upset I knew my stuff the ones I missed were basic questions on how long you have to wait to renew your license that type of stuff. I knew my road rules, and signs. Hm I feel pretty stupid right now, as everyone I've spoken too about this said the test is easy. Well I'm going to study all day tomorrow and re-take it Thursday so wish me luck on that.

On a more positive note, I got a B in my Art class. I was pretty pleased about that. I've finished classes for this quarter, although I decided to take an English class in the summer. I start that in a couple of weeks, it's only one class a week so it's not that bad.

My family will be here in less than 2wks, ooh can't wait.