Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Today is my 23rd Birthday, I've had a great day been really spoiled. I thought the day would turn out pretty crappy; as I had an in class essay for English this morning. But it certainly turned around. First thing this morning my family called and wished me happy-birthday which made my day. Clayton then surprised me with a heart pendant necklace, which is beautiful. I love him so much!

The plan was to go to my English class write a really great in class essay (which I'm not sure I did) then head to the mall for a shopping spree. I kept a few gift cards from JC Penny that we had as gifts Christmas time, so I thought I'd spend them as a treat.

I had some real nice bargains in JC Penny bought a Denim Jacket for $20 down from $48. Also bought a really nice summer skirt for $20 down from $38. I then headed to the Body Shop where I had $10 to spend I bought Cassis Rose Body Mist and Coconut Lip Butter. After that I headed to Payless Shoes and bought some sneakers/trainers for $10.

Clayton then took me out to lunch at Boston Pizza, where I had Chicken and mushroom alfredo, which was yummy.



Heart Necklacce
Originally uploaded by Natalie & Clayton.

Clayton bought me a heart pendant necklace for my birthday. The heart shape stone is a Ruby.

You can see the rest of my Birthday Goodies here including my Birthday bargains.