Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Started my new classes for the quarter. The English class looks ok, but the Art class is a little daunting at the moment. The class sounds pretty hard, especially seeming we will be using charcoal to draw with. Hopefully I'll be ok, and I'll keep you all updated. I had my hair cut and colored yesterday, I had highlights done blonde and red. I think it looks pretty good, and I got it done pretty cheaply seeming I'm a student now, I like being a student in the US the college gives out really good coupons.

I've been having a few problems with my washer/dryer they are both pretty old machines and are also top loaders which are pretty crap anyways. We had them given to us when Clayton moved into the cottage. However lately I've been finding a cluster of pinholes in my clothes, I've had about 8 items of clothing with these pinholes. Clayton's dad has been to our place a couple of times to check the washer/dryer, as he used to be a repair man for them. He has said they were both running ok, but yet I still have these pinholes in my clothes. We thought it might be the cat for a while, but I've never seen her lie on the clothes, and the blankets she does lie on have no pinholes. Today was the last straw I found a top that I had from my mum at Christmas with pinholes, I am really upset that it's destroyed. So we're thinking of getting a new washer/dryer, I'm kind of hoping Clayton's uncle can help us out a bit with paying for them as we can't afford to pay for them both. Although I'm thinking he won't help us if Clayton's dad can't find anything wrong with the machines. I guess we shall see, it's just not fair that my clothes are getting ruined.

Oh guess what I bought today, The Chronicles of Narnia - The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe. I really enjoyed this movie, reminds me of my childhood.