Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Alright, I know I said I could learn to draw but this is ridiculous I'm only on my second week and I'm frustrated beyond belief. All my work looks pretty pathetic and what the heck is negative space anyway? We can only hope that things will improve, everyone says it's just like riding a bike; funny thing is I'm also crap at riding the bike (pissing myself laughing.)

Since my last post I have fought with the washer several times, I'm determined it won't get the better of me. I'm out to prove that the washer is destroying my clothes, as the men in my life (whom remain nameless) seem to think it's the cat, until I can prove this fact I can't get a new washer. However I have looked into those 'Mesh Laundry Bags' and will be purchasing them shortly, so thanks for the tip.

Easter is on Sunday, I was hoping to get a large chocolate Easter egg but I guess I'll just have to settle for the mini cream eggs. Not like I need the extra chocolate anyways. On Sunday, Clayton's parents have booked for us all to have Easter brunch at a local Golf club. Normally we would be at their house having Easter dinner, but they have family from Germany over this week. It would be nice to see some of Clayton's distant relatives, as I've only ever met his parents and uncle.