Friday, March 17, 2006

Was tagged by my sister, who apparently just wants me to update. I'm getting to be such a lazy cow aren't I?

* Four Jobs you have had in your life... *
1. Cashier at a supermarket
2. Cook and waitress in a cafe
3. Worked at a Daycare
4. Receptionist

* Four Movies you could watch over and over...*
1. You've Got Mail
2. City Of Angels
3. Sleepless In Seattle
4. The Scream trilogy

* Four places you have lived... Only ever lived in two places*
1. Wales UK
2. Emigrated to Seattle WA USA

* Four TV Shows you love to watch...*
1. Lost
2. Bones
3. Unsolved Mysteries
4. Sex and The City

* Four places you have been on vacation.*
1. Portland Oregon.
2. Visited mostly all of WA State.
3. Devon in England UK.
4. Um can't think of anywhere else.

* Four websites you visit daily...*
1. Loud Ladies
2. Blog Reads
3. Bellingham Railway Museum
4. Weight Watchers

* Four of your favorite foods..*
1. Chocolate
2. Chocolate
3. Chocolate
4. And more chocolate

* Four places you would rather be right now...*
1. In a nice warm bubble bath
2. In Wales with my family
3. On Vacation
4. In Bed

*Four Bloggers you are tagging....*
1. Stef - Wife of an Army Medic
2. Stacie - Forever Love
3. Lydia's Journal
4. Nikki-Ann

Things are going good here, college is nearly over for this quarter. I'll be done with my classes on Tuesday, which is so nice. I registered for my classes next quarter, I'll be taking English 100 and Art 112. Getting back into school hasn't been all that bad, I've enjoyed my classes and have worked really hard. Seeming I've worked so hard, Clayton has surprised me with a night away at the English B&B I'm so excited I've been wanting to spend a night there for a while, we'll be going on the 27th.