Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Thought I'd change the layout, for Spring which I'm finally glad is here. The Lilac reminds me of our Wedding day, I just love Lilac.

I'm done with my classes this quarter I got an A- in both classes, which I'm very pleased about. Today I've had the house to myself Clayton's been in work all day. It has been so nice to just relax, although I should have been doing housework. I talked to my mum on the phone for a little while though. My dad is in hospital at the moment he's having a Hernia operation tomorrow morning, I hope everything goes okay. Clayton was shocked when I told him my dad had to phone to make sure there was a bed available for him, hehe I told him that's the NHS for you.

On Friday night Clayton's parents are taking us out for a meal to celebrate our grades this quarter. I'm so glad things are working out better between me and them. Clayton's mom called the other night, I answered and she responded with 'Hi Natalie it's mom' I feel kind of strange calling her mom, I normally call her by her first name. I also call Clayton's dad by his first name to. They don't seem to have a problem with it, but I'm thinking maybe she'd like for me to start calling her mom now; seeming she brought it up. Hm still feels strange though.

We're both looking forward to our little mini vacation, I know it's only a night away but it's still something.