Monday, December 12, 2005

Clayton & I just got back from seeing "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe" We both really enjoyed it, very good I was impressed. It took me back to my childhood though, when my dad read me and my sisters the story just before we went to bed. And then when I was about 13 the BBC did a mini TV series of the Book, the BBC did that a lot they'd play a mini TV series about 10wks before Christmas and would end 1wk before. It always got us excited for Christmas.

Today I ordered my British Pounds, I got about 100 pound which is about $195. I still have quite a bit of change here after emigrating so I'll take that too. I also bought my English books for School for when I get back, I'm really looking forward to going back to School but I'm also very nervous.

In other news I had a phone call on Saturday from my friend I used to work with at Kids World. It was nice to chat to her again, we get on really well. She says things are pretty much the same at the Daycare, one of the Kids has gone into Foster care, so she's really doing much better with her new family. That's good to hear. Anyway's she wished us a safe trip, and we are planning on getting together in the new year.

I have to start packing this week, I have Wednesday & Thursday off so I'll do a lot of it then. I've done all of my Christmas shopping so that's good. A week today we'll be up in the air!!