Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Well after a good 3mths of waiting Express Personnel the temping agency I applied to wants me to start work, they called and left a message so they must have a job for me. I'm going to go down tomorrow and talk to them in my lunch hour. I don't know what do to really, I mean if they have a permanent office job for me with good pay I'm thinking I might take that. Seeming the pay in my Day Care isn't that great, I mean I really enjoy working with the kids, but I love working with Computers too. I have qualifications with each, but I think I'd get more out of a Computer Administrative job, in the sense of challenges. I'm also looking at pay and the benefits too. Hmm I guess I'll see what they say tomorrow, what does everyone else think?

In other news I've lost 10lbs in the first week of my strict exercise and diet routine, I think I've lost about 2lbs this week, which is still very good. I feel a lot better in myself; hopefully soon I can get back into my denim skirts.

On Saturday was our 3rd year Anniversary of our first meeting, and on Tuesday was also our 3rd year anniversary of getting engaged. I can't believe it's been 3yrs already.