Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Well I didn't get the YMCA job, I just called them now. And the lady who interviewed me said there was another woman who'd been around a lot longer, she said I would have been her second choice. She kept my resume and application and is also forwarding it to another local center. I did have an Interview with the Humane society on Friday, they called me Thursday night wondering if I'd come in for an Interview. They haven't called me yet with an answer ether. I've just been e mailing and faxing my resumes out to local office's for a couple of clerical positions, so maybe something will pull through there.

Been feeling really bored in the house lately, staying at home ain't much fun. I went to Curves yesterday just to get out of the house, I think I might go again today. It's going really well, and I feel so much better for it afterwards.

Last night Clayton and I had a movie night we rented Cellular and The Forgotten and they were both very good. Clayton really enjoyed Cellular and I thought it was also very good, I was on the edge of the sofa all night. Well that's my movie reviews done.