Thursday, February 03, 2005

Thanks everyone for all the moral support, in the previous post. I really appreciate it. I feel a lot better now, I also have another Interview on Monday morning for a Secretary/Receptionist position, it's 18hrs a week. I know it's not full time, but it something to get me started, that is if I get the job. The job is at the Catholic Community Services. The lady just called me to arrange an Interview she also said I'd be Interviewed by a panel and have a series of questions, getting nervous now. Never had a panel Interview before, but I guess it's just like any other Interview.

Clayton booked a hotel for us on Saturday night, it'll be our early Valentines get away. Seeing the play and staying in a nice hotel, the hotel we'll be staying at is Anacortes Inn. We decided to put Canada on hold until we have more money in the bank.