Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Thank you all for your thoughtful comments, in my previous post. I really needed some moral support, and friendly words. I guess I just needed a rant, and blogging about it was a good way of doing that.

Things are looking up, Clayton and I had a lovely Valentines, Clayton bought me a dozen red roses, he also cooked a lovely candlelit meal for me last night. We rented 'The Notebook' which was a lovely romantic movie, and had me in tears at the end.

Clayton's been working with the Insurance company to get a Rent a car, and on Thursday we'll be having a car that's fitted with all the disability stuff Clayton needs to drive. We should get our car back by the end of next week, hopefully a little sooner. At least we don't have to pay for anything; it's nice that the Insurance Company will cover for all of that.

Clayton went to the Doctors the other day, and they told him he had neck strain, which is basically whiplash. If his neck get's any worse he has to go back and have x-rays done, hopefully it won't come to that.

I'm still actively looking for a job, I've put my resume in a couple of other places, so I just have to wait for some calls for interviews. And I'm calling the places I put my resume in every few days, just to check on my application. Something will come up sooner or later. I'm also doing some computer work for a friend, just to get some extra cash.

As for the diet and exercise, I have messed it up this week. I didn't eat all those chocolate bars, but I have been comfort eating a little. I also haven't done that much exercise, as I haven't had the car to get to Curves. I'm going to persevere though, I'm not giving up just yet.

I hope everyone had a lovely Valentine's, I know we did.. below is a picture of my roses from Clayton.


My lovely roses. Posted by Hello