Saturday, February 12, 2005

Our luck just isn't with us lately is it? I feel so fed up with everything, our car is a complete wreck because some elderly lady's foot slipped off the breaks on the gas, went straight into our car and then our car went straight into an SUV truck. Clayton's okay, we think he has some whiplash he's going to the doctors tomorrow for a check up, I wasn't in the car with him as he was coming back from work. Our car has the most damage, the front end is all smashed up, and the back lights are all smashed. The estimate guy said it was nearly a complete write off, he still needs to check a few mechanic parts, but he thinks the estimate will be about $2500, luckily we won't have to pay a thing, as the ladies insurance will cover it. It's gonna take about 2wks to repair, which really sucks!!!! As Clayton has to get to and from work, plus take me to Interviews and such, which I might have to cancel. We might have rides with Clayton's uncle and parents but they have work and such too. And what makes it even more worse is that we can't even rent a car, as Clayton has a disability and needs special things for a car, such as a knob for the steering wheel, and a left footed gas pedal. Now you'd think some car rental places would cater for something like that, but they don't. I really think that's discrimination, and plan on writing some letters to a few of these places. We tried some disability vans to, but they were only equipped for people in wheelchair's.

I haven't heard anything back from the places I had Interviews with, I guess that means that I didn't get the jobs. On top of that, I haven't lost any weight, I guess going to Curves 3 times a week, and me sweating like a pig and eating nothing but rabbit food, doesn't give my body a good enough reason to lose a pound or two. Sorry this post is really depressing, but I feel really depressed. I'm now gonna stuff myself with 4 bars of British chocolate that I bought yesterday.