Monday, January 24, 2005

Wow been a while since I updated, I've been super busy with looking for a job an all. I had a couple of Interview's last week, but nothing came from it. I do have a promising interview on Wednesday though, I applied for a job at the YMCA Day Care Center at the mall, funnily enough Ben the little boy I use to baby-sit, is going there. It's a full time position looking after toddlers between 1-3yrs. I really think I'd enjoy this position I love kids, and I also have a diploma in Child Care. Ben's grandmother & mom put in a good word for me, my name has been spoken off quite a few times, so that's good.

On Friday night we went to see the movie White Noise. It was really freaky, but interesting too. It freaked out Clayton, and so we made a packed that we wouldn't see anymore, horror or thriller movies for a while. He doesn't like them kind of movies, although I quite enjoy them. After the movie we went and got a Mint choc chip milk shake at Baskin Robbins, which was yummy.

On Saturday I joined Curves it's a weight loss and fitness group for women. It's a 30min workout; they have 7 different fitness machines along with some fitness platforms in a circle. You have about 30 to 40 seconds on a machine or platform, and then you rotate. I have singed up for a year, so I'm determined to lose weight and get back into shape, I have my first work out tonight at 6pm. I'll be going at least 3 times a week, well that's what they recommend anyway.

Not much else going on, I finally finished updating my Homepage so do take a lot of the new graphics, and content.