Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Wow it's been a while since I last posted. Our weekend was good, Clayton and I went shopping on Saturday for clothes. Clayton's Real Estate Company has a dinner dance on Wednesday night, and we both wanted to look really nice for it. Clayton bought a nice new suit, in which he looks very handsome in. I bought a nice fall top, with pretty autumn leaves on it, it looks really cute. I also bought some nice shoes.

I really can't wait till tomorrow night for this Dinner Dance, Clayton and I haven't been out in a while. I'm a little nervous, as I've never been to a company party before. The only parties I went to in the UK, was to go out clubbing. This is more of an adult party. I'm sure everything will be fine, I'm looking forward to having a dance, as there's a live band there.

Ooh I got a Bike, Clayton's friend Chris found me one. He got it at GoodWill for like $20, a real bargain huh! It's in real good condition and has lovely colors purple & blue. Click the picture to get a better look....


My new Bike. Posted by Hello