Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Been busy over the weekend. I went to Seattle for the Welsh women's Group on Friday. We all met at a local Retirement complex, we had lunch there. After lunch we all watched a Welsh Movie called Eldra it was in Welsh with English subtitles, it was about a young gypsy girl from North Wales.

Saturday Clayton worked, but I went out to a local hardware store. I want to build a white picket fence around our cottage, with a little gate leading in. So I went to get pricing for that. It's gonna cost about $300 for all the wood and stuff. I think it'll be so cute around the cottage, there's a small area there for me to plant some flowers, and there's also a concrete patio area. So it'll be nice in the summer. Sunday Clayton worked, I spend most of the day doing some housework. I made a nice Chicken roast dinner. And I baked Apple Crumble, with some Apples we picked in the Pumpkin Patch.

Yesterday I spend most of the day trying to get my Domain website to work, it's so much harder to work than Geocities. I also have to learn how to use an FTP programe, I finally got it working and started to transfer the pages over.

Today Clayton and I have been Babysitting Ben, Clayton isn't used to a screaming baby though. So that was pretty funny to watch him fret, he's like 'what have I done now' I'm like 'Hun you took his bottle away of course he's upset' We got back ealier than planned so we stopped to have some Japanese on the way home.

Got nothing planned for tomorrow, Clayton's working. So I think I might work on my Website a little more.