Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Well the waiting is finally over. I just received a letter today from the United States Immigration Department, our Adjustment of Status Interview date is October 29th. This means I could have my Green Card pretty soon. I can't believe how quick it came, I was watching the timelines and it could take up to 6mths. Mind you I haven't checked in the last month, as I didn't think they'd move that quick. Obvouisly I was wrong. I'm pretty excited as I can start work pretty soon. Hopefully things will go alright, I'm getting really nervous and freaked out, as this is the final step of the visa, well for at least 2yrs anyway. I hope they approve me, surely they can't say no now, seeming we are married. I'll have to get all my documents together, prove that we are married.

Went out today, with Clayton's friend. We went shopping for a bike for me, I thought it would be good for me. Exercise, plus freedom to go out and about when Clayton's in work. It would be good to go back and fore to the store, while he's in work. There's one I found for about $200 which is really good, so I'm working on saving for that.

Tomorrow I'm taking Liza our cat to the Vet. Do you remember about a month ago when she wasn't well, check this post. Well she's gotten worse, she's scratched and eatten her fur so much her tail is furless. So I'm guessing it's not fleas I think it might be a skin allergy of some kind. So I'm hoping the vet can do something.