Monday, October 04, 2004

Hello blog world. I'm a lot better, my chest is still a little tight but that's okay. I've been busy over the weekend. I babysat Ben from like 8am till 7pm a long day, but he's such a cutie. I hang out with Ben's Grandmother's sister Laura all day, she has a 3 year old Girl, and a 4mth old baby Boy. She actually wants me to babysit for her, she saw how good I was with Ben, and asked me to babysit for her kids once an a while.

Saturday Clayton spend all day at a local Train Modeling Show, the museum he's involved in had a layout up there. They actually got 3rd, which is great. Sunday I spend a lot of the day doing housework. Clayton came home from work, and we went grocery shopping.

Oh and the big news here is that "Mount Saint Helens" erupted and is due to erupt again very shortly. The volcano is about 4hrs 200 miles away from us. If it does blow big, then we would only get hot ash, depending on what direction the wind blows. I'm watching the news quite a lot, as this is very concerning for me. I never had this type of thing in the UK, so I'm quite worried about it. Clayton has reassured me, we are far away from the volcano. Everyone back home is worried, as they have heard about it on the news. But I've tried to tell them that we will be okay. I'll keep everyone posted about this via here, as I know people from back home read my blog.

Clayton has a day off tomorrow, but I'm babysitting all day. He'll probably come up and help me out, which is great I love the company.

Today I also registered my own domain name, I've been wanting one for a while. So I'm working on changing my site totally. Please watch the space.

That's it for now.