Monday, March 29, 2004

Went to the gym today with my sister, which was good. Had a good workout, and felt great afterwards. Came home and had a nice long bath, then started writing out my invitations for my bon voyage party.

Oh my dad said he was coming to the US to give me away at the wedding yay :) He wasn't going to come at the start, he couldn't get time of work and he wasn't to keen on flying. But I think my mum coaxed him a little. They went down to get their passport photos done today.

Arr and you know what for months now I've been wanting goggle to pick up each individual page of my site. Well I changed the links last week, when I was sorting out my site. I put all sections of my site into sub directories, well Stacie just told me she did a search on goggle and one of my pages came up but with the wrong link. It's because I updated them last week, and all the old links are now dead. So hopefully goggle will crawl the web and my site soon to update the links.

Well, I've had my little moan I'm off to phone Clayton we're gonna watch "Love Actually" together.