Friday, March 26, 2004

Well, I had my dress fitting yesterday yay the lady can alter it for me. I was so depressed because I hadn't lost the weight that I wanted to get into it. So I called this lady, who alters dresses already made, and off I went last night. Her first impressions were ah no can't do anything with it, but then she started thinking. It was in my favor that I was short lol, the skirt was a little too long, so she is going to take the dress up a little. Then she's going to use that material to put panels in, on the waist. I really didn't want to part with the dress, because as soon as I saw it I knew it was the one and I fell in love with it instantly. So I was starting to get quite upset, that I wouldn't be able to wear it down the isle. But yaay she can alter it for me.

I've been working on our wedding section for the site, it's looking pretty good. So as soon as it's up and running I'll post it on here.

My mum bought "Love Actually" today so we've had a girlie night in and watched that. It was pretty good, I enjoyed it.

Haven't talked to Clayton much over the last few days. He's been working early morning shifts, so we haven't had much time together. Although he has called me on his lunch break which was nice. I'll be glad when the distance is over with.