Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Hey Everyone, wow it's been so long since my last post. Things have been pretty good here, I've nearly cleared my room out. It's looking so bare right now, last week was a very emotional week for me. Just because I was packing all my life into boxes.

Yesterday was good, I went down town with my sister. We went shopping and bought a present for my friend it was her 21st Birthday yesterday, so happy Birthday Catherine. Then I bought my mum a Mothers Day gift, I bought her a cute lovely soft white cuddly bear, he's holding a lilac heart which says "special Mum" we gift wrapped it an all, so that was nice.

Oh and I can't go shopping without buying anything for me right? Hehe I bought myself this lovely turquoise top which has pink flowers at the top with pink writing saying "Feeling Pretty" that was on sale for like 5 pound. Then I went into another store and bought this cute grey top which kinda looked like those American style university college tops. It had a University name on it but can't remember now what it was exactly. Anyway that was like 6 pound but when I got to the counter she charged me like 4 pound which was kinda cool.

Then in the evening I went down Catherine's to celebrate her 21st, it was nice to get together with all of my friends. We had loads of wine and got a little bit tipsy lol. It was a great laugh though.