Friday, February 13, 2004

Light
You are guided by light. While all can be bad
around you, you still stay calm and make things
better. There aren't a lot of people in the
world like you. (Rate my test)


What force is your soul?
brought to you by Quizilla

Just wanted to give a big hug to Clayton, he did call and we had a nice conversation about things which cheered me up. Can't wait to be in his arms again! Ok enough with the mushy stuff lol.

I had a nice thank you card off Clayton's parents today, which actually meant the world too me. They were thanking me for the christmas presant I send them, yes I know tiny bit late but they are busy people. At least they are coming round slowly to the idea of "Clayton & I"

I also booked my train tickets for the London trip. We leave at 10:30am on Tuesday the 24th and leave London at 7pm on the 25th. It's going to be at least a day and a half before I get to a pc to let you guys know how things went. So if it's good news I'll ask Clayton to blog for me :)