Monday, February 16, 2004

New Layout, it's kinda like the last ocean one but I choose a different pic this time. Also lookie at the bottom of the screen what I have scrolling.

"My love for you is like a journey, it starts at forever and ends at never. The road of love is never smooth, but I choose to go through it because of you. A ring is round, it turns forever and that's how long we'll be together."

I thought it was very sweet, I found it on a blog skin from BlogSkins.com The layout was very smiliar with the ocean and everything. Although the picture wasn't there anymore, and I didn't like the layout much, so I just took the verse :):) I thought it worked well with my blog theme :)

I'm thinking of working on another layout soon, but with my visa date and interview coming up I won't have much time for the computer. I was thinking too, when I actually emigrate to the US my title won't be "E mails across the ocean" no more. I'm stuck, I need a new title for my blog, my site "E mails From Across The Ocean" will be the same because that's still telling the story of how Clayton and I met. But my blog will be a different story, any ideas anyone?? I could use the help in finding a new title :)

Been working on a new Blinkie and graphic site, Stacie and I have teamed up in making a Blinkie and Graphic site together. I have to say it's looking really good, and I'm really pleased with myself. We've both put a lot of hard work into it, making our own backgrounds and banners for the actual site. To be honest I really don't think there's any linkware in it what's so ever :) We'll be opening it sometime next week so we'll let you guys know when it's up and running.

My Valentines package from Clayton came today, he sent me a large Hershey's Kiss and a lovely Valentine's card. I have to admit I'm not to keen on Hershey's chocolate I'd go for Cadbury's any day.

We didn't have much of a Valentine's really, seeming we're apart from each other. Our packages never arrived to each other on time. So we couldn't even exchange gifts & cards over the phone. Clayton got sick with a cold, so he left me early on that day to go lie down for a while. We're thinking of having a separate Valentine's just for us on Wednesday, we're gonna rent a movie together.