Friday, February 27, 2004

Well, I think I've recovered from the London trip. I slept most of the day yesterday, even though I was excited cause it was snowing really heavy here. I love snow and yesterday my whole town was on a stand still, all the schools were closed. Anyways I updated my K-1 Visa Section of my site. I wrote up my Medical & Interview Experience you can find that here You can find a permanent link to that on my K-1 Visa Section.

Thanks for all your congratulations, it feels really surreal at the moment I still can't believe I have the visa. All that time waiting for it, having such a big build up too it and now I finally have it in my hands. I did have a good time in London none the less, we went to a London Theatre and saw Agatha Christie "The Mousetrap" which was very good. I also went shopping and bought a lovely Louis Vuitton bag, you can have a little peek of my bag here. It's not the real bag it's a cheap knock off it cost me 20 pounds, but it looks cool none the less lol. I also went into the Disney Store and bought a Welsh Winnie the pooh. Isn't he so cute with his Welsh Dragon and Rugby ball.

Oh and you'll all see my Wedding Dress when we have the Wedding lol. I know I said I'd take a picture and e mail you all. But I thought it might be better to leave it as a surprise for all to see, I'm going down to have it altered next week sometime. We haven't yet set a date, but it'll be towards the beginning of July. Ooh I'm so excited, I can't wait.

Everyone like my new layout? I got bored of the other one, I had a fiddle with the picture I had, and made it fade out like that. I think it looks really cute, especially with the lilac color.