Friday, January 30, 2004

Well, just a quick update everyone. I spend all morning in hospital had x-rays taken and nothing was broken which was good. But I was told that I had torn the ligaments and tenants
in my foot. So I've now got a long tight bandage from my knee down, and they've given me crutches to walk. I was told to rest for at least a week with it. My foot looked really bad though all swollen and blue ugh and very painful.

Looking on the bright side, I haven't been fired from work yet lol. I called in and told them the whole story and they were like "But you can still come in right" I said the earliest I'd be in is Monday. They were like oh ok, you do realize you'll have to have another attendance review because of this. And I was like do I look as if I care right now, my leg is in bandage and I'm in a great amount of pain.

Hmph other than that my day has been fine lol talked with Clayton for a little while today. He cheered me up which was nice. Just wish he was here to take care of me. Anyways hope everyone has a good weekend.